The West Country Teaching School Alliance is committed to leading school improvement. We are a vibrant partnership of schools dedicated to improving outcomes for children. We focus on the needs of our members and work collaboratively to ensure that these needs are met, ensuring excellence for all.
Some of the many benefits of being a member of the West Country Teaching School Alliance include:
- Access to a strong network of schools with specialist expertise
- Regular opportunities to collaborate on shared priorities
- Access to high quality and bespoke CPD which is based on the needs of alliance members
- Priority booking and discounted places at all CPD events
- An opportunity to recruit and train aspiring teachers including in shortage subject areas
- Greater access to funding for educational research projects
- Regular updates on the work of the Teaching School Council and NCTL
Membership to the WCTSA is currently free. We welcome all schools and educational organisations which share our values and vision regardless of sector, phase or Ofsted rating. In return members are expected to contribute and participate in the work of the alliance.